Wednesday, September 3, 2014

SAVED BY THE BELL



Hello everyone, 

So its been a long time but school time is back around and this year is  very different for me. I am a SENIOR!! honestly it feels so weird to say, but I am ready to be out and start a new chapter. this is the  busiest time of my life and i'm bracing myself for it now. The time to apply to colleges and grades to be important, get internship, and leave my hometown school and family! this will be crazy but yet amazing. I am becoming a young woman. Well this is what i have been waiting for. the time to start my career.
I have been touring schools and getting essay and portfolios together. I know ........I am ready. I'm starting early lol. 
Well i will keep you all posted throughout my journey. 


HERE I AM TOURING THE FASHION INSTITUTE OF
TECHNOLOGY IN MANHATTAN NEW YORK.




No comments:

Post a Comment