Thursday, December 10, 2015

So it has been a while since I've written! Still in college and working hard! Just a few things have happened, and I was focused on everything but writing a blog post. Life has become real for me lately in these past few months. I will not get too personal, but I wanted to share once again,  a snippet of my experience and insight.One could never get too much advice on a topic, or advice to put in action...

Each day I wake up and go about the day doing the same routine realizing i am driving myself crazy. I eat lunch at the same time everyday, dinner at the same time everyday, and go to bed at the same time. It is okay to have routine, for me especially I need to have a plan for the day, for the year, for my life. BUT why? Why do I need to plan my day out 24/7 nonstop? I don't, that's the thing I DO NOT NEED TO STRESS ANYMORE. Change is always going to be uncomfortable, and I like being content so it has been challenge. But meeting my new friends like Zena, Denise, Nicholette, Christina, Luigi, Jay, Genesis, Jake,Kayleeh Resident assistants, and many more has opened my eyes to a new lifestyle I am now fortunate to live by.  I can wake up and not rush to be in the shower at the time I was last night, I can eat dinner with different people and not stress. It feels like a weight has been lifted off my shoulder and that is the best feeling in the world. I feel like I can be myself and be happy now without having guilt. College has become a platform for me to evolve into another person, not completely change, but to become a better me. A better me I feel the people around has experienced and in love with the stress free MILAN!

I feel this has had to come eventually and I am okay with that.




1 comment: